SAMS Europe is the leading SAM event, where more than 200 software asset managers and IT procurement from Europe's top companies meet. At this event you can learn all about Software Asset Management, and grow your SAM maturity level. Throughout 3 days you will get the chance to discuss the opportunities as well as challenges that lie ahead for the industry.
From 23rd - 25th of September 2018, Europe's biggest SAM-event will take place in Berlin. For the 7th time already, more than 250 SAM-experts will meet.
Where: Steigenberger Hotel, Berlin, Germany
Who should attend: SAM managers, license managers, IT procurement, IT managers, IT professionals & license experts
Softline Solutions' international team will attend this event for the 4th time. You are welcome at our stand to discuss your SAM challenges. Our team will be more than happy to share SAM knowledge & expertise with you.
Leo Meijer (Managing Director Strategy & Business Development at Softline Group) will be presenting at SAMS Europe 2018. He will tell you about how to become the heart of the IT organization and make yourself invaluable for Security, IT Service Management and the Finance department!
- Do much more for your organization than monitoring the license compliance and making savings potential visible;
- Make use of the wealth of valuable information you have;
- Become the heart of Business Intelligence for your (IT) organisation
- When: Event Day 1, September 24
- Time: 15:00 - 15:30 CEST
Also Thomas Reinoso (Team Leader Softline Group) will do the Icebraker session about: "Developing your SAM into added value for your company".
- Is compliance still the only crucial thing or can SAM do way more than weigh and measure?
- Which other departments (e.g. Security, ITSM) can participate on your SAM data and who will benefit most?
- How difficult is the way to get there and what are your experiences?
- When: Icebreaker on Sunday, September 23
- Time: 19:00 - 22:00 CEST
As one of the solution studies presentations, Thorsten Theuer, Softline Groups Regional Director DACH & Eastern Europe, held a Key-Note with the title: »Integrating SAM with Security: Achieve Compliance, Control & Cost savings for your IT«. He illustrated how technology and innovations have changed our work and world in the last two decades and how they challenge SAM & IT-Security. He suggested the audience to be aware of Compliance and Control and how to achieve Cost Savings.
We held one of the Ice Breaker Round Tables with the title »SAM? Done! – How to successfully handle SAM in daily operation«. Our Head of Technical SAM Services, Robert Härtwig talked about what to think of when starting with the strategic SAM planning and how to structure the organization to prepare for continuous SAM operation.
- Key-Note video
- Other companys and themes
SAMS Europe 2017: Thorsten Theuer speaks about SAM & IT-Security
Interview: Robert Härtwig & Leo Meijer
Over 200 SAM and SLM-experts meet up at Steigenberger Am Kanzleramt for sharing know-how all around SAM. 32 skilled speakers gave lectures at different case studies, audit round tables and icebreaker round table. This year the event focussed on SAM-regulation in dynmaic companies, audits, licensemodells, tools and solutions, SAM in the age of cloud and the future of SAM.
- Jochen Hagenlocher (Global Head of Software Asset Management, Novartis Pharma AG / Switzerland)
- Matias Stuven (Senior Vendor Manager, IT Asset Management, Carlsberg Global Business Services)
- Rachel Ryan (Global Software Asset Management Lead – End User Computing, AstraZeneca)
Carlsberg, Zurich, Siemens, Toyota, AstraZeneca, Rabobank, Novartis, Infineon, Bilfinger, Agfa, Flexera, Airfrance, Snow, SHS Services, ING, CocaCola