Software Asset Management (SAM) provides insight into software assets for your organisation, whereby you can take measures to achieve software license compliance and avoid unnecessary costs. Without this transparency you cannot achieve license compliance and prevent or limit financial risks from audits. Whatever Software Asset Management objectives your organisation has, Softline Solutions can help you reach the desired level of SAM maturity. Because only when SAM is set up correctly can you gain total insight into and control over your entire software landscape and IT infrastructure.
Software Asset Management: Where are you now?
Every organisation has different needs regarding the implementation of Software Asset Management. Perhaps various processes are already present, and the installed software is viewed in a particular way. Depending on what the organisation would like to achieve and what objectives have been set, an approach and a schedule are drafted together with the internal stakeholders. A short-term plan, supplemented by a long-term strategy, in order to help the organisation attain its stated objectives.
What would you like to achieve?
- Continuous insight into and control over the software license compliance position for your top x software publishers?
- Realisation of savings on existing contracts?
- Insight and control in order to draft budgets based on well-founded forecasts?
- Software licensing and contract optimisation for all software products your organisation uses?
- Preparation for audits of your most important software publishers?
Whatever your organisation’s objectives are, Softline Solutions can help you realise them in a way that suits your organisation.
ITAM@Softline House of ITAM®
The tried and tested SAM@Softline approach is based on the ISO/IEC 19770-1:2017 standard for IT Asset Management and best practices from the hundreds of international SAM projects that take place each year. The ITAM@Softline approach is visualised as a house built from the ground up: ITAM@Softline House of ITAM®.
Why choose Softline Solutions?
When setting up Software Asset Management (SAM) within an organisation, it is important to have a reliable and specialised partner. Softline Solutions is the leading independent Software Asset Management specialist in the Benelux. Our step-by-step approach is based entirely on best practices.
- Independent from any software publisher
- SAM implementation by combining organisation, processes and technology
- Approach based entirely on ISO/IEC standard & best practices from hundreds of (international) SAM projects each year