Do you really need expensive individual support contracts? Fast pan-vendor support is more important, which is what we can provide you with from a single source! From highly skilled experts, round the clock – 365 days a year. And with ongoing monitoring expertise to proactively avoid faults.
Linked to security.
Excellent software support services in 2nd and 3rd level environments – we specialise in providing you with this degree of security. Our certified employees will advise you on how to reduce and prevent IT failures, as well as provide you with a direct line to the different vendors. And if you have an emergency, we will be there for you in person. Quickly and capably on the spot.
- Multivendor Support
- Platinum Support
- Remote service
- Customer access
More than just a service desk.
We provide you with a contact for all queries, and telephone or remote support in the event of business-critical failures – round the clock and across all aspects of your IT environment. Thanks to our virtual test lab, we can implement pan-vendor fault analyses and solutions very quickly.
- Dedicated contact person (Technical Account Manager)
- Technical support for failures (incident and problem management) with 24x7 availability
- Troubleshooting as quickly as possible (incident management)
- Investigating causes to remove faults for the long term (problem management)
- Reviewing and optimising your IT environment after business-critical failures
- Proactive and reactive use of purchased quota of hours – according to requirements (consulting services, workshops, troubleshooting, training courses, etc.)
- Strategic advice to support current and future business strategy in relation to IT
- One-off or regular health checks / risk assessments
- Project support – design, initiation and implementation of new IT services, or upgrading them
- Support for IT process optimisation in accordance with ITIL
- Consistent SLAs for all vendors in the portfolio
A shining guarantee.
With a Platinum Support contract you can call on all Softine's services. And "all" means that you are well armed for all eventualities – with, of course, 2nd and 3rd level support, emergency technical support and capable troubleshooting of any faults. And because prevention is always better than cure, we provide you with proactive services in the form of
- Health checks and risk assessments
- Strategy workshops across all Softline core competences.
- Planning workshops, e.g. for migrations, deployments, rollouts, patch management, and much more.
- On-site deployments, e.g. project management, project support, and much more.
Fast reactions count when a failure occurs. To diagnose errors and find solutions, we work using the remote servicing tools you request.
You can also register with our ticketing system and manage your incidents this way. It gives you a complete overview at any time – using just one application. And it provides you with the following benefits:
- Clear presentation of all incidents, incl. status and progress
- Simplified workflows and increased transparency across all activities
- Time and cost savings through standardised procedures
- Reduction in processing and reaction times thanks to direct provision of updates and information
- Use of tickets as knowledge base for future problems
Feel free to contact us 24/7 by phone +49 341 24051-150 or write an e-mail to: supportnoSpam@softline-group.com