Unsecured IT provides attack vectors on your business, can bring it to a standstill and result in the loss of sensitive company data. A regular review of the effectiveness of your security measures is therefore mandatory. If you want to maintain your operational capability and comply with the requirements of the EU Data Protection Regulation and the IT Security Act, regular security checks are a suitable solution: they identify existing security gaps in your IT systems and thus help to continuously reduce attack vectors.
IT Security Check
With our IT Security Check, we take the position of the attacker and identify potential gateways in your IT infrastructure. You decide on the level of depth (entire IT landscape, defined sub-areas or individual components) and the systems to be examined (web services, Windows and Linux server components, IoT systems, but also network elements such as switches/ routers or control elements in production networks).
Based on the knowledge gained, we classify vulnerabilities with regard to your hazard risk and discuss possible solutions to reduce the areas of attack. If requested, we can also support you continuously within our Managed Services: We proactively identify vulnerabilities, close detected security gaps and thus permanently improve your security level.
Analysis of your current situation
- Collaborative assessment of the IT structure
- Identification of the areas to be scanned
- Planning the depth of the scan
- Definition of the timeframe
Execution of the check incl. documentation of the results
- Controlled checking of the defined areas for security gaps and anomalies
- Documentation of the results in an extensive result protocol
Result evaluation & presentation
- Review of the results and classification of found vulnerabilities with regard to their vulnerability potential and their probability of occurrence
- Summary of the results in a detailed report
- Recommendations to fix vulnerabilities