Security. The hard way.
In order to protect IT infrastructures and installed security systems from attack, cryptographic keys must be stored, processed and managed in a highly secure environment. However, hardware-based IT security is often still not used in company networks. This involves protecting the key from unauthorised attack, as well as the applications and data while they are being saved and processed. From self-encrypting hard drives to database encryption, crypto chips and public key infrastructures – we have more than one ace up our sleeve to ensure your security.
Partners in security – Softline and Utimaco
Softline's implementation experience and Utimaco's special knowledge of hardware-based encryption have gone hand in hand since 2010. One of the main benefits this provides is a complete FIPS Level 3 and 4 certified hardware portfolio.
- More secure PKI operation
- Transparent database encryption for SQL / Oracle
- Secure key storage
- Crypto acceleration
- Generating key material
- Generating mass signatures
- Patch management
- Centralised log appraisal (integrity monitoring / log inspection)
- Compliance status and appraisal
- Information security management system (ISMS)