Practical guide to set up Software Asset Management
Software Asset Management (SAM) is more than implementing a tool: creating the right balance between organisation, process & technology will allow you to make well-founded decisions on the installation, use and costs of software.
Based on hundreds of international SAM projects a year the proven step-by-step approach is visualised as a house that is built from the ground up and requires solid foundations. A short-term plan, supplemented with a long-term strategy, will help you to gain control over and insight into software assets.
To support the SAM strategy, a company-wide SAM solution for desktop, server, cloud and mobile apps is essential to lead you to success. It hands you the right information to create your business case and share it with all stakeholders.
Discover how the practical guide to Software Asset Management can help you during our webinar:
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How the step-by-step approach will help you to effective SAM;
- Where the Business Case will come to use;
- Which elements need to be addressed with the business case;
- How to calculate the needed number of FTE’s;
- What processes based on the ISO standard for SAM can be outsourced;
- How Flexera Software’s FlexNet Manager Suite will help you with SAM.
- Martijn Braamskamp - Sales Manager at Softline Solutions
- Jimmy Aldjah - Sr. Solutions Engineer at Flexera Software
- Tuesday, May 30th, 2017
- From 10:00 until 10:50 AM CEST
Date & time:
- Are you an end-user?
- Are you responsible for Software Asset Management within your organisation?
- Are you responsible for license management?
If yes, then join our webinar by filling in the form below:
Ask your specific questions directly to the presenters // Learn from Softline Solutions' expertise