Defining your business case for Software Asset Management
Do you experience the need to put together a strong case for SAM within your organisation? How do you get your management on board for further professionalization of SAM?
Limited insight in and overview over the use of software licenses makes it hard to make solid choices for a contract renewal. Or, there are considerable financial risks relating to software supplier audits.
In short, it is necessary to get control by implementing or further professionalising Software Asset Management within your organisation. But how do you make sure that you are heard by all stakeholders, and that there is endorsement at the right level?
In this webinar we will discussed:
- How do you put together a business case for SAM;
- Which components do you need to include in your business case;
- How to quantify the benefits of SAM.
Date & time:
- Martijn Braamskamp - Sales Manager at Softline Solutions
- Jimmy Aldjah - Sr. Solutions Engineer at Flexera Software
- Tuesday, May 30th, 2017
- 10:00 AM CEST
- Are you an end-user?
- Are you responsible for Software Asset Management within your organisation?
- Are you responsible for license management?
If yes, then join our future webinars by filling in the form below:
Ask your specific questions directly to the presenters // Learn from Softline Solutions' expertise