3,000 projects – satisfied customers are our best reference
In June 2010 we received our first assignment: a workshop on the topic of migration to Office 2010. Ten years, a few releases and many workshops later, we now enjoy a broad customer base and numerous partnerships.
Whether public service or private company, medium-sized business or enterprise - we look back with pride and thanks to more than 600 customers and well over 3,000 completed projects. The enthusiasm of our customers, many of whom have been with us from the very beginning, and long-standing partnerships are our greatest success and what drives us forward every day. We are committed to this goal in many industries and different business areas. This is what our customers and companions say about us:
Project: Repair of the virtualization infrastructure at ProLeiT AG
»We are very grateful to the Softline consultants for taking on our technically demanding challenges. No other service provider has dared to take on this project. With Softline, you can simply feel that their services end with satisfied customers and not with the completion of the order. Whenever we need specialist knowledge, we are always happy to call on Softline's expertise.«
Andreas Mühlmeister, Head of Service & Support, ProLeiT AG
- Repair of a sensitive cluster mix of hardware from different and hardly compatible manufacturers
- Creation of a special migration concept and transfer of the new solution during operation
- Building a trustful long-term partnership
Project: Introduction of a company-wide uniform Windows 10 standard client at Sivantos
»This was the kind of cooperation we were looking for: our needs were correctly assessed and the solution was implemented in an exemplary manner.«
Andreas Eismann, Global Head of IT Collaboration, Sivantos
- Design and implementation of a company-wide uniform Windows 10 standard client based on the technical and functional requirements of 6,000 employees in 25 branches worldwide
- Windows 10 Service Desk training specially adapted to the client setting
- Additional implementation of Microsoft-based hard disk encryption Bitlocker with associated management tool
Project: Managed Cloud & Datacenter at WG 'Carl Zeiss' eG
»Even as a company in the housing industry, our IT must meet the current requirements of the market. With Softline Solutions GmbH we have a strong partner who supports us in the cost-conscious implementation of our projects. The support in troubleshooting and the implementation of special solutions or interfaces is prompt and efficient. We especially appreciate the proactive approach to the customer. We receive tips and suggestions for improvement, are made aware of potential savings and are therefore not only in contact when there is a fire.«
Iris Hippauf, Member of the board, Wohnungsgenossenschaft 'Carl Zeiss' eG.
- Relief of internal IT by 365 days of customer service with an unlimited number of consultants from different departments
- Multivendor Service Desk (3rd level support)
- Sustained high customer satisfaction since 2014
Project: SAM as a Service
»Successful implementation of mature Software Asset Management was not a walk in the park but, as a team, with the right expertise and perseverence, we made it work!«
Ellen de Belder, Head IT Planning & Asset Management Business Process Owner for IT, Signify
A highly qualified team and a holistic consulting approach
That is the key to our success. With this combination, we have been pursuing one goal for years: to achieve compliance, control and cost savings for our customers' IT.
- For a Dutch organisation, our IBM experts created year-over-year savings of €85,000 (42 %), termination of yearly S&S for 5 software products and prevented potential exposure of €1,600,000 in PVU sub-capacity conditions.
- A Dutch organisation calculated an Oracle incompliance risk of >€20 Million - our experts achieved a 95 % reduction of that amount.